Working towards accreditation?
Fingal Counselling Service are now offering volunteering opportunities to counsellors who have already completed their 100 training hours and are working towards accreditation. We invite applications from pre accredited IACP members to join our centre in Swords
Volunteers must be available to work evenings and Saturdays for a minimum of 3 hours per week. There will be a 6 month probationary period and successful candidates will be offered a further 12 months counselling work.
Fingal Counselling Service will be offering the following benefits;
- Supervision for Fingal Counselling Service client work
- CPD training, induction and peer support
- Professional insurance
- Clients will be allocated from our managed waiting list.
- Counselling rooms and administration support
If you are interested in applying please send;
- A cover letter outlining your qualifications
- A current CV
- The contact details of a referee who can vouch for your work to date
Please post your application to
Fingal Counselling Service,
BASE Resource Centre,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 21st September 2018
Interviews will take place here in Fingal Counselling Service on Saturday, 13th October 2018
The induction and training weekend with take place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November 2018
Please contact the office on 8902596 with any queries you may have.